Offering therapy services for adults, elders in and around East Point, Georgia
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Individual
- Demographic Specialty: (but not limited) African/Black American, Asian American, Latino American, and Military/Veterans
- Online Sessions Available: Online therapy (tele-therapy) is offered via teleconferencing (video) only. I do not provide chat/text as an option at this time.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $50 – $80 ( individual session) and $60 -$90 (family & couples session). Fee is based per hour; over an hour is an additional $20, per 15 minutes.
- Not available for Telemental health at this time. However, I am available through Open Path (click the logo at the bottom to the right of this page), if you are in search of discounted services.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.