Offering therapy services for adults, elders in and around Atlanta, Georgia
- Session Format: Individual, Family, and Support Groups
- Demographic Specialty: (but not limited) African/Black American, Asian American, Latino American, and Military/Veterans
- Online Sessions Available: No “in-office” services available
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, as a team we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $80 (intake assessment); $70 (individual session); $80 (family session); $30/per person (group session); and $10 (initial consultation, fee goes towards first appointment if you decide to initiate services). Fee is based per hour (excluding initial consultation); over an hour is an additional $20, per 15 minutes.
Insurance & Sliding Scale:
- Some insurance accepted, please check with your provider before scheduling to verify your coverage for online therapy. If you are not covered by insurance, no worries, I strongly believe no one should have to suffer alone with mental illness. I am committed in making sure people who want to do the work in order to get better should have access to quality services. If you do not have insurance or your insurance provider does not cover behavioral health services (for online therapy), there is a strong chance you will qualify for a sliding scale. Also, I am also a registered provider through Open Path (click on logo to the bottom right). Keep in mind should you decide to request me as your provider through Open Path, there is a one-time membership fee required per their policy.
Please note the cancellation policy. All sessions require pre-payment (full amount of your session) in order to schedule an appointment. Your pre-payment is used towards the cost of your session. However, “no show” and “late cancellations” will not be refunded, but charged $50 fee. Cancellations are accepted if notified via email or phone within 48 hours of your appointment in order to receive full refund.